Have a Flashlogic or iDatalink ADS Module that needs to be programmed, re-programmed or up-dated for a Specific Vehicle?
→ Use our Firmware Module Programming Service:
"Why spend the money on a Flashlogic FLPROG & CAPROG only to find out that the additional programming software download required to load the new firmware into the unit is technically only available to mobile electronics professionals with a legitimate and verifiable business? (as it states on their website). And why, if in some way you did have access to the download, find out that it can be a little tricky getting it to work on some PC's because other resources are needed on your PC, like the latest .net framework and admin. rights to your computer! There's a much easier way....
Bypass all this and use our fast & convenient Flashlogic Module Programming Service:
How it Works:
- You will be asked to indicate which Flashlogic model you have and the Year, Make & Model of the vehicle you need it programmed for during checkout:
- Within 24 hours after purchase: We will email you a pre-paid USPS shipping label that you can print out to mail your unit to us. You can conveniently leave it in your mail box, hand it to your USPS mail-person or drop it in any USPS mailbox: Mail us just your module, NO wiring/harnesses Required!
- Within 24 hours of receiving your unit we will program your module and have it shipped back to you USPS mail w/tracking
- Service includes a hard-copy of the installation manual for the newly programmed firmware
- Service includes vehicle specific wiring guide for installing aftermarket remote starter and alarm systems
- Firmware Programming Service available for: All Flashlogic & iDatalink Modules